Voices for Independence has an immediate need for Personal Care Attendants in your area.
The main responsibilities of this position are to: assist individuals with disabilities with a variety of duties which include personal care, laundry, running errands, light housekeeping, and meal preparation. Medical Assistants, CNA’s, and LPN’s are eligible for additional pay per hour.
Job qualifications include:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Reliable transportation is required
- Must pass all required clearances (Act 33/34, FBI background check, MA fraud check) (all paid)
- Must complete 2-step TB testing and attend 2-day new hire training (all paid)
- Experience with persons with disabilities is not required, but strongly encouraged
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 24-hour support from a supervisor on staff
- Competitive Pay
Voices for Independence is a center for independent living, established in Erie, PA, proudly serving individuals with disabilities in Western Pennsylvania for nearly 30 years. Our mission is to empower people with disabilities and promote independent living. People with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply. Voices for Independence is an equal opportunity employer. Apply today to join our growing team!
To ensure that our dedicated caregivers remain as safe as possible, Voices for Independence offers gloves, masks, and hand sanitizer to all personal care attendants.